Cambridge Rindge & Latin School | Cambridge, MA
Owner City of Cambridge, MA
Architect HMFH Architects | Cambridge, MA
General Contractor Consigli Construction | Milford, MA
Lockheed Project Manager Nelson Mateus
Completed in five phases over a period of three years. Lockheed was involved in three phases of this renovation.
Installed components included:
- Graham Architectural Products Series 6900 4 1/2″ Projected Window Systems utilized in the Arts Wing of the complex — approximately 187 fixed units and 79 Project-Out units installed into 50 window openings
- Graham Architectural Products Series 6700 2 1/4. Projected Window Systems used in the remaining portion of the project
- Over 175 punched window openings with Series 6700 window system glazed into the majority of the curtainwall openings
- The curtainwall system used for this project was the EFCO Series 5600 system. Approximately 180 curtainwall openings were removed and new material was installed.
- Replacement of 4 pair and 27 single exterior entrance doors
- Special-Lite FRP SL-17 and SL-16 Flush Aluminum entrance doors were chosen in several different colors
- All exposed aluminum provided in a three-coat Kynar Black painted finish