Danvers High School | Danvers, MA
Owner Town of Danvers, MA
Architect DiNisco Design Partnership, LTD | Boston, MA
General Contractor Bacon Construction | East Providence, RI
Lockheed Window Corp. Project Manager Nelson Mateus
The new construction and renovations of this project were completed at Danvers High School, including the renovation of 49 entrances and installation of EFCO 325G Project-Out and Fixed windows in 277 openings.
Installed components included:
- EFCO 325G Project-Out and Fixed windows installed in 277 openings.
- EFCO 5500 Series Curtain Wall systems utilized for 93 openings.
- 49 entrances renovated with EFCO D518 Heavy Duty Rugged Wide Stile door systems.
- PPG Solarban® 60 and PPG Solarban® z50 glass in the North, South, East and West elevations.
- PPG Ceramic Frit Spandrel glass in White, Subdued Gray and Custom Flower Blue used in the highest level of the buildings.
- Solera obscure glass installed in the field house.
- 77 McGill Air Foil-445 Sunshade Systems utilized for the EFCO 325G Project-Out and Fixed Window Systems