Essex Agricultural and Technical High School | Hathorne, MA
Owner Hathorne School District, MA
Architect Design Partnership of Cambridge | Charlestown, MA
Construction Manager Gilbane Building Company | Boston, MA
Lockheed Window Corp. Project Manager Nelson Mateus
This project consisted of the new Essex North Shore Agricultural & Technical High School, in addition to the renovation of Smith Hall across the street from the school.
Installed components included:
- Main Building
- 45 EFCO 325X 3 1/4″ Projected Windows
- 289 EFCO WV-410 3″ Curtainwall and Storefront projected vent windows
- 299 Interior/Exterior EFCO Storefront window systems.
EFCO D518 2″ Durastile Exterior Entrances and D500 1 3/4″ Wide Stile Interior Entrances
- 25 Series 6200 2 & 2 ½” Curtainwall systems
- Levolux UK Infiniti Sunshades utilized on 132 windows
- Smith Hall renovation
- 85 white Aluminum-Clad Wood Double Hung windows