Newton North High School | Newtonville, MA
Owner Town of Newton, MA
Architect Dore & Whittier | VT & MA
General Contractor Dimeo Construction | Providence, RI
Lockheed Window Corp. Project Manager Nelson Mateus
Housing a population of nearly 2,000 students, the new Newton North High School is one of the largest and most expensive high schools ever built in Massachusetts. A LEED certifiable facility with a price tag of nearly $200M, all windows, doors, skylights and panels for this massive project were expertly installed by in-house Lockheed crews.
Installed components included:
- 372 EFCO 590 Series Fixed and Project Out windows
- 90 EFCO 5600 Series Curtain Wall units
- 75 EFCO 401 Interior Storefront openings
- 68 EFCO D618 Heavy Duty Wide Stile doors
- WASCO Pinnacle 300 Skylights and Kalwall Pyramid Skylights
- Kalwall Corp. also provided 12 Interior Translucent Wall Panels to be used in the construction.