North Reading Middle School & High School | North Reading, MA
Owner North Reading School District
Architect Dore & Whittier | South Burlington, VT
Construction Manager Gilbane Building Company | Boston, MA
Lockheed Project Manager John Kroll
The construction of North Reading Middle/High School included the installation of fixed over project-out windows, curtainwall, and entrance doors.
Installed components included:
- 289 EFCO 325X Fixed/Project Out combination windows
- 53 EFCO 325X Fixed Ribbon Windows
- EFCO 5600 (2 1/2″ x 8″)
- Curtainwall system utilized in the side wing of the school, along with EFCO D502 Wide Style Thermal Doors throughout the building.
- All windows, curtainwall and doors glazed with insulated glass with PPG Solarban® 70XL Low E coating.
- All material provided in a Class I Clear Anodized finish.